Recent comments

• 3 years 6 months ago

Hi there! I hope that it is not too late to leave a comment here but I think that my info will help if not you then someone else. So, yes, Drupal is a very powerful CMS platform which is great for those who have deep coding knowledge when WordPress is an amazing tool for any lay-users. But nevertheless, if you want to migrate your content from WordPress to Drupal there is a tool for you which is called cms2cms. It does its job perfectly. Well, to make sure you can run demo.

• 3 years 11 months ago

$output .= l($term->name, taxonomy_term_path($term));

• 3 years 11 months ago

Is your Travel+Leisure Elite Travel program "Airline Companion Ticket" legitimate or a scam? Since June 2009 I have fulfilled all the steps required & have not received either the required magazine or the 2 airline tickets -- or received any sensible answer in a call to customer service. I did not expect this kind of treatment from a company like American Express & any company it sponsors or owns, such as Travel+ Leisure magazine. I did my part--when do you do yours?

• 3 years 11 months ago
    :D

:D

• 6 years 1 month ago

I can't believe no one picked that up. There's a slight error on the instructions and that will cause noobs to get stuck in the middle of the installation process. See below:

mkdir ~/ffmpeg-packages
    cd ~/ffmpeg-packages
    wget http://trulymanaged.com/ffmpeg/ffmpeginstaller.tar.gz
    tar -xvzf ffmpeginstaller.tar.gz
    ----> (Here should be installer, not install)
    cd ffmpeginstaller (Same here)

Everything else should be fine.

• 6 years 2 months ago

Thanks for this one ! but how to add taxonomy image attached to term ? By advance, thank you best regards

• 6 years 3 months ago

Absolute Bollocks. A " Feel Good" story for those who who can't master sceptisism or a search engine. A previous poster stated that they know a teacher that knows the boy's father ( yada yada yada ) Why , in with these Hallmark tales, do people not know the ACTUAL person, but they know someone that knows someone that know someone that knows its a fact. At the risk of repeating myself, ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS!

• 6 years 3 months ago

excellent tut got all the way to the end of the install and had an error about not being able to install mplayer please visit the forum Mplayer installation Failed :( , please visit the forum and Im like what forum? elvis blogs forum? or truly managed.com forums well I tried both places and couldnt find a forum. anyone got any ideas of what I should do now? on another note when running the installer it first showed me the path to the php.ini and the loaded confuration file /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/lib/php.ini then expected me to type in the path wasnt sure which one to use path to the directory where the file is located or path to the file itself

• 6 years 3 months ago

A state level fairtax won't really effect your income as a federal level fairtax would. But, in a macro (state level) it would help the economy, create jobs etc... Since state level corporate tax goes to 0.

• 6 years 3 months ago

excellent post. i yearn for the Fairtax to be tried. In my home state of Missouri it has a real chance of being passed into law. In my case I believe I would pay very little tax because I mostly buy just the necessaries and things that would be covered by the prebate. I have a tv I expect to last several years,when I buy cars they are always late model,low mileage , used cars. In other words things either exempt under the Fairtax or covered by the prebate,plus,the government isn't skimming my pay! Go FairTax!!