I run LiteSpeed on my server and just love the performance it provides. During a recent Apache update the server decided not to restart on its own. After I discovered it I went in to WHM to restart Apache, forgetting that LiteSpeed doesn't restart on its own. Once done, I guess Apache changed some dir/files to "nobody" ownership. Suddenly some sites would not work.
Fortunately a server knowledgeable friend was online and helped spot the problem and a quick fix. To change all the files and directories to the correct ownership you need to login as root and run the following:
chown -R chown:chgrp /home/AccountName
Happy account name chown'ing!